[wp-polyglots] Localising cockneyreplace (patch)

iwan wordpress at slebog.net
Fri Mar 25 11:51:17 GMT 2005

I agree it needs more thought, and could be a really powerful and
flexible feature, suitable for all languages and different uses.

But maybe that's a bit beyond the scope of version 1.5.1?

As I said, I'm happy to work on a fuller-featured patch for a future
version, but could we get this minor mod into 1.5.1 for now so at least
some basic localisation is possible?

The patch is here: http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1032

Cheers
iwan

Ar Mar 5, 2005, am 14:51, ysgrifennodd Sunny: