[wp-polyglots] Romanian version of WordPress 1.5

Teodorescu Razvan razvan.teodorescu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:38:36 GMT 2005

Hello everybody!

My name is Razvan Teodorescu. I'm from Romania and I translate de
WordPress in Romanian language.

In this moment the translation is finished in proportion of 96%.
Tomorrow or in the next few days probably will be completed 100% (I
will try to do so).

My question is: How can I put the the translation in the repository.

Now I see here:
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta/products/wordpress/wordpress-1.5
there is a romanian translation made by pac (only 48 line translated -
2005-02 - 21).

I want to offer me volunteer to be a maintainer for romanian language
and locale. I want to put my translation to the repository. What can I
do ?

Thanks,
Razvan Teodorescu