[wp-polyglots] Esperanto version of WordPress 1.5

Bertilo Wennergren bertilow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 03:41:12 GMT 2005

Hi!

I run WordPress on "http://bertilow.com/blogo/" in Esperanto (and also
a bit in German). I just translated WP 1.5 for my own needs, but I
also packaged a basic Esperanto version (without my own extras) that
can be downloaded from
"http://www.bertilow.com/komputo/WordPress_1.5_Esperanto.zip".

I'm not sure if I sure register myself somewhere as maintainer of the
Esperanto version.

BTW, it's a pity that it's not enough to translate de ".po" file.
There is lots of stuff hidden inside the ".php" files that needs to be
translated as well. I hope this will improve in upcoming versions. It
did improve between 1.2 and 1.5. It also seems that the installation
pages ("install.php", "wp-settings.php"...) can't be translated with
the "po" at all (adding lines to the "po" file does nothing). Is that
a bug?

--
Bertilo Wennergren <http://bertilow.com>