[wp-polyglots] MO File Download Problem

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Wed Mar 2 01:38:24 GMT 2005

Unfortunately, I've never been able to correct errors such that Rosetta
will export the MO properly. As far as I know, you'll simply have to
download the PO file, correct it, generate the MO file locally, and
then commit both to the repository. Any future editing done on Rosetta
will probably need to go through the same download/fix/generate/commit
process, which is why I think many folks start working outside of
Rosetta once the proofreading/editing phase begins.

Morgan