[wp-polyglots] Error in New PO file...

Stefano steagl at people.it
Tue Mar 1 14:23:33 GMT 2005

Il Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:35:51 +0100, Xavier Borderie
<xavier.borderie at gmail.com> scrive:

>I'd also advise to set a public (=free registration) test blog for
>your translation. Much of the corrections I get come through the fr_FR
>one. And of course, eating my own dog food :)

Cause the translation is mostly for the admin interface, in your test
blog did you allow everyone get admin and have access to admin
interface?

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)