[wp-polyglots] Error in New PO file...

Xavier Borderie xavier.borderie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:35:51 GMT 2005

> Looks like Rosetta added some extra 'obsolete' messages to yours too. I
> had the same problem with the fr_FR translation. You'll need to edit
> the file manually and remove the messages on lines 4106 and 4111, which
> will probably all start with "#~". I don't know why Rosetta does this,
> but it's easy enough to fix manually.

Indeed. You just have to open the PO in a simple text editor, and
delete the two last messages (carefully, of course,
backupbackupbackup).

Also, move out of Rosetta as soon as the translation is 100% done. Use
SVN between maintainers to accept new changes and keep it all updated.
I'd also advise to set a public (=free registration) test blog for
your translation. Much of the corrections I get come through the fr_FR
one. And of course, eating my own dog food :)

x.