[wp-polyglots] Fix to wordpress.pot

Rafael Bracho rxb at rxbtech.com
Sun Jul 31 14:43:48 GMT 2005

Related to my post (below), the file wordpress.pot must have
the following entries (I put them in line 264):

#: wp-register.php:168
msgid "A password will be emailed to you."
msgstr ""

This is important to all of us, each of our .po files will be
missing the above entry if the fix to wp-register.php is
accepted.

                                       -Rafael