[wp-polyglots] Bunch of new strings

Pandem pandemtandem at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:35:41 GMT 2005

I tried your solution, wrote \u00f1 instead of ñ  but I'm
probably missing something because msgfmt returns "invalid control
sequence" when I try to generate the .mo file.

The reason why we are using html entities is that some people keep
choosing ISO-8859-1 for their blogs, or else chose it from the beginning
and now find it difficult to change to UTF-8. I know we could make two
different files, one for each encoding, but it would be confusing for
some of them and more difficult to mantain. If I could find a solution
for this issue it would be great.

Thanks for your time and help,
Maira.