[wp-install] Installation on Windows servers?

Aneko Studios shelly at anekostudios.com
Wed Sep 27 20:49:54 GMT 2006

Thanks guys - I did find the solution and it worked out on the GoDaddy
server.

The other guy - when I tried to log into his stuff and attempt the fix
there - apparently he gave up without saying anything.  Everything I had
already done was completely wiped out, and he installed Pivot (doesn't
require a database).

Kinda makes you want to email them and say "Thanks for letting me know
*you* gave up while I've been banging my head trying to find a solution
for you for two days.  I appreciate the heads up on that.  Next time
I'll buy a smaller bottle of Excedrin, and maybe take some time out to
fix my family dinner rather than worry about you."

ARGH.  Okay, it wasn't *that* bad - I *did* stop to make dinner LOL.
But sheesh, you think they'd say something, you know?

Anyway, thanks for the help - I posted the "solution" in the comments.

:)

~Shelly
(who hopes everyone realizes she has a *very* sarcastic sense of humor)