[wp-hackers] Block Specific Plugins

Andrew Bartel andrew.bartel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:15:55 UTC 2015

Really would recommend you start working with proper contracts if you have
those kind of concerns.  The cost of a lawyer to write up and review
contracts is trivial compared to headaches it will prevent.

On that note: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVkLVRt6c1U (good talk at
creative mornings, but contains nsfw language)

Thanks,

Andrew Bartel