[wp-hackers] Block Specific Plugins

chris at 314media.com chris at 314media.com
Wed Apr 29 21:09:02 UTC 2015

Thanks - the setup is above my pay grade but very informative though..

I was thinking smaller -- use case is on dev server working as a 3rd
party developer - I don't want client to install theme downloader or
some csv exporting thing but they need admin access.. - and someone in
their org is probably smart enough to figure out - hey let's not pay
em...

I'm lazy enough to disable the editors but thinking would be nice to
have as a function I could drop in for a little more security...

Editing user roles I guess...  Back to work :)