[wp-hackers] Editor Link Behavior

Helen Hou-Sandi h at hyhs.me
Wed Oct 29 21:07:11 UTC 2014

I get what Eric is talking about - we don't have a "link text" field in the
popup. We have a title field for the actual title attribute, which we
really need to get rid of (and not use for internal linking) because it
promotes bad accessibility practices. I think switching to a more typical
"link text" field would be much more sensible, and be able to insert a link
without first selecting text, which is quite nice for people who aren't
mouse users. Would be curious what a Trac search turns up.