[wp-hackers] GSOC 2014 - "Websockets" Project Interest

Md. Ali Ahsan Rana aliahsanrana at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 05:05:23 UTC 2014

Hello Bryan/Eric,
I have made a draft application for the project here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oB28xUdvA154JCvCioCha6wIP8otxnuoYuYk9J6Ylpk/edit?usp=sharing

I have also published the proposal part on my blog here:
http://codesamplez.com/websockets-plugin-for-wordpress

Looking forward to get some feedbacks and suggestions about it.

Also I have few questions as well:
* I think for this plugin, there will be need for some administration
settings as well(like configuring port(s) to use etc) . Do you have any
suggestions about the possible configurable options?
* In the application template, the 'Schedule of Deliverables' , is it OK to
put some rough estimation or if its required some preliminary discussion
with mentor, can I get your IRC handle please? I am with nick 'AliAhsanRana'

Regards
Rana