[wp-hackers] GSoC 2014: Form / Survey Plugin

Quincy Kwende quincykwende at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:22:20 UTC 2014

Hello Ian,

Thanks for  reviewing my requirements. I would start thinking about
the implementation in detail. Also, I have looked at
http://polldaddy.com/ to get some inspirations too.

Also, I have checked out the official coding standards on the Core
Contributor Handbook and related articles as you recommended. I'm
presently modifying my plugin  "Quote me"

Thanks and Best Regards
Quincy