[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin inspections

Harry Metcalfe harry at dxw.com
Thu Feb 20 08:37:55 UTC 2014

Disappointingly, we'll perhaps have to agree to disagree.

I think the site is a positive contribution to WordPress's security.
Hopefully, in time, we'll earn some trust. I'm not expecting that to be
instant. I don't think we're condemning anybody: we're pointing out
issues which are widely accepted to be indicative of problematic code.

In the mean time, people are - of course - free to vote with their feet
and not visit the site. Or set up a better one.

Harry