[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin inspections

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Thu Feb 20 01:05:57 UTC 2014

Let's see if I can summarize: you are using arbitrary criteria
administered by people of unknown skill/experience and using the results
to publicly condemn other people's work with an overly broad brush, and
without any mechanism for recourse.  The result has no positive benefits.
It demeans the plugin authors and their work, and by reflection your firm
and its work, raises alarm in the community you claim to support, and
garners you no goodwill.

I'm sorry, but given the train wreck this has become, my best advice is
precisely that: stop doing it.