[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin inspections

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Wed Feb 19 20:17:17 UTC 2014

I certainly can't speak for others, but I would venture to say that your
business model is evil at best.  You do fly-by character assassination
(oops, I mean "light-touch inspections"), based on personal bias ("this
plugin is large"), and then broadly publish the results as if they are
somehow authoritative.  Worse yet, you then hold plugin developers at
ransom for changing the review: "If you would like to commission us to
inspect or review the latest version, please contact us."

How this is of value to anyone, and how you sleep at night with this
specious business model, is completely beyond me.