[wp-hackers] When shady people resell your work...

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Tue Apr 22 02:42:17 UTC 2014

Hi all, just a quick update on this issue, for those who might want to
go through the same process.

  As suggested, we sent a few DMCA Takedown Notices to all the services
involved.

Once Mr. Blagodarskly (the guy who's selling our plugin) got a copy of
those notices, he replied with a counter notice affidavit.

Apparently, if he does that, our only option would be to seek "a court
order to restrain the subscriber from engaging in infringing activity
relating to the material on the service provider's system or network".

Oh well...

Dino.