[wp-hackers] wp 3.7

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 19:05:12 UTC 2013

Hi Luke,

I couldn't replicate the issue on the make.wordpress site - I tried with
both normal and incognito views and I didn't get any messages about
cookies(just the normal login form).

About the search-relevance - as far as I read in the updated page(when the
update to 3.7 finishes and you see the big nice screen with all the good
stuff in 3.7) it is there and should be working.

Nikola