[wp-hackers] Is it possible to hook into the wp_http API?

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Oct 1 05:04:12 UTC 2013

This should fix it for requests using the cURL transport, but some requests
might not:

add_action( 'http_api_curl', 'mysite_curl_ssl_v3' );
function mysite_curl_ssl_v3( $handle ) {
    curl_setopt($handle, CURLOPT_SSLVERSION, 3);
}

Can you please let us know what versions/distro's of PHP which you know is
affected by this? If you're affected, others will surely be affected, so
I'd like to get 3.7 to support, or, work around, the issue.