[wp-hackers] Looking for testers/contributors for multilingual plugin

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:03:28 UTC 2013

Hey Marko, thanks for the link!

I've sent an email using their contact form and until they reply, you can
check-out the modified version of the document(you can't edit the one
linked to from their site) here -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At0iw59f82GhdG5OelJfTWhWNEx6enhJV25WaEU0Ymc&usp=sharing
 .

I guess my plugin doesn't stand that bad, taking into account that it's
still in beta. Of course I know that no other developer has actually
confirmed the information about their plugin, so it might not be all true.