[wp-hackers] A New API to Create the HTML Forms

Jonathan Brinley jonathanbrinley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 15:20:07 UTC 2013

Thank you, Leho, for pointing that out. I would love to get feedback (and,
of course, code/documentation contributions) from anybody using or
interested in using WP Forms. Even if you don't want the
validation/submission features of it, WP Forms can be used for simply
creating the form HTML.

And whether it's this or a better form API, it's my opinion that having a
solid, community-supported API for rendering and processing forms would
have huge benefits for WordPress. If anyone agrees, and if you have ideas
for getting us there, I'd love to hear from you.

Have a nice day,
Jonathan