[wp-hackers] Advice on possible malware affecting multiple sites on same server

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 13:48:38 UTC 2013

Can you check if the other sizes are actually created on the server? Go to
the uploads( /wp-content/uploads/mm/yyyy ) directory and see if you get
multiple files with similar names for each upload that you make. It's
possible that the other sizes are simply not created(I'm not sure what
would cause that but I assume it could be some server configuration issue).

That's the first thing I can think of.