[wp-hackers] Is WP_INSTALLING constant here to stay?

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Tue Jan 22 19:01:15 UTC 2013

On 1/22/2013 1:53 PM, Otto wrote:
> Note that there is no "wp-content" directory that the site accesses in
> this case. The content directory has been renamed to
> "special-content". You cannot assume naming or directory structure,
> realistically. I would not consider this to be a "weird" configuration
> at all, WordPress specifically allows for it

I'm not assuming it, I'm using dirname(dirname(__FILE__)) to get to the
parent folder :) And since my 'config file' is in the 'content' folder
(I had called it wp-content in my previous message for the sake of
simplicity), no files need to change in your main WP folder structure.
Pretty much like 'drop ins', or whatever they are called, work.

Dino.