[wp-hackers] Why WordPress killing Session ?

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 04:56:50 UTC 2013

I understand that the sessions by default is configured to work with
files. that's how PHP comes with.
http://www.php.net/manual/en/session.configuration.php

Given to two reasoning below, I'm curious to find out why the default is files?

db based storage solution is superior to file based solution.
db based solution won't have a problem with multiple servers.