[wp-hackers] Why WordPress killing Session ?

Brian Layman wp-hackers at thecodecave.com
Fri Feb 15 16:20:39 UTC 2013

And sessions can work nicely on multiple servers, as long as there is a
common storage place.

What I've done in the past is to setup a single memcache server used for
session storage by all of the web heads.  It does not take up a lot of
resources on the memcache server.  So it probably won't require a
dedicated machine.  It works quite nicely when you are using something
like SimpleSAMLphp, which requires sessions, integrated with the
WordPress login process to give you SSO.

Brian Layman