[wp-hackers] Child plugins (add-ons)

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Fri Feb 15 19:14:02 UTC 2013

Hey Dino,

If it is a part of your plugin then delete doesn't make sense. Just an option to make it active or not. The word 'Child plugin' would be wrong for this.
A 'Child plugin' for me would be a separate plugin that needs the main plugin because it uses the hook the main plugin has. Like a random BuddyPress plugin that obviously need BuddyPress.
So I guess you should look into your plugin and see if there are places where it make sense to add an action or a filter.

Marko

Op 15 feb. 2013, om 20:05 heeft Dino Termini <dino at duechiacchiere.it> het volgende geschreven: