[wp-hackers] Strange post repetition issue

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 18:09:29 UTC 2013

Well, I'd take a look at the $wp_query object. So in your template put some
code like this:

<?php
if ( isset( $_GET['testing'] ) {
    // Should already be available, but let's make sure it is
    global $wp_query;
    var_dump( $wp_query );
} ?>

And take a look at the source code of the page. Look for the query
parameters - see if something doesn't seem right in there. Usually on a
category archive you should only have the category(or category name - can't
remember precisely) and optionally the page parameters - everything else is
more than likely not coming from the WordPress core code.