[wp-hackers] Will automatic translation files updates overwrite user's modifications

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 13:36:44 UTC 2013

That is also an option, but when I have some free time on my hands some day
I might look into the more complicated way.
Simply because if you don't get any updates on your custom translation
files, then you would have missing translations as well - and merging the
default with your custom translations manually would eventually get time
consuming.