[wp-hackers] Front-End Posting template tag

Arshaq Ahamadu Sulaiman arshax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 18:16:42 UTC 2013

Hi all

I wish to participate in the GSoC 2013 under WordPress.

I went through the Ideas Page for WordPress. I liked the creating a
Front-End Posting template tag idea.

There are already quite a few plugin in WP.org plugins directory which
provide the option to add a post from the front-end - some of them very
popular. So, my guess is adding a template for front end posting would be
helpful.

I would love to hear your feedback on taking up this as a project for GSoC.

Thanks
Arshaq