[wp-hackers] Question Regarding Taxonomy Terms per User

Kai Jacobsen kai at ungestaltbar.de
Tue Apr 2 21:18:41 UTC 2013

I don't see any real issues with this solution, except that it shouldn't
become a practice with public projects / plugins / themes, imho.
So I thought I post my answer with some words of caution.

I've done something similar with post types for user specific blogs /
contents without using multisite. But, and this is a possible
implication, this can lead to some extra work to make things accessible
to non-logged in users etc..

Depends on the usecase..

regards