[wp-hackers] Wordpress SSO

Paolo Tresso paolo.tresso at swergroup.com
Thu Nov 29 00:20:57 UTC 2012

Il giorno 29/nov/2012, alle ore 01:05, Malte Witt ha scritto:

> Thank's for your reply. I already thought about this and wanted to use SimpleSAMLphp (wordpress A would be the Identity Provider in that case).
> There already is a plugin for this http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/simplesamlphp-authentication/ but I didn't had a look at it yet.
> Actually - as outlined in my previous mail - I'm already stuck before getting that far in the login process. ;-)

Hi,

I don't know if this can fit your scenario, but we usually link two WordPress by OpenID,
making WordPress A an authority provider and using that to authenticate on WordPress B..

There's an excellent plugin out there for that:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/openid/

Hope it helps!

Paolo Tresso
Lead Developer