[wp-hackers] [Plugin Release] WP Project Manager - Managing project is now much easier

Michael Donaghy mike at donaghy.biz
Wed Nov 28 14:44:17 UTC 2012

I look forward to seeing where this goes.

I agree with Marko - some type of per-project view would be great.  I see
the value in associating the projects on a site level in a network.  In my
case, this view would most useful with an option to make it private or
public.  With some cases, it's easier to be able to provide a link so that
the client can quickly access project information without logging in (which
is why google docs has been a great for me) and in other cases it needs to
be locked down.

If there was a plugin that provided enough PM functionality on the back-end
, while providing a clean project-status view (with some configurable
options) on the front-end I would be all over it.

A great example of a project status view is:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/project-status/screenshots/ - but
unfortunately it's mainly just a view and doesn't provide many core PM
features.

Looks great so far, and thanks for sharing!

Mike