[wp-hackers] [Plugin Release] WP Project Manager - Managing project is now much easier

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Wed Nov 28 14:26:19 UTC 2012

I'm also busy with something similar. I do however think that it shouldn't be one menu item. The installation is mostly dedicated to your plugin.

Curious if you have ideas on your mind that you can enable it on a network and that every site is a project. Something to do with user capabilities maybe adding pages for only one project and only those people can see it. In case you do have a front-end theme.

Marko

Op 28 nov. 2012, om 14:49 heeft Tareq Hasan <tareq1988 at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: