[wp-hackers] Thoughts on Softpedia and PHPKode Directories?

Jackson Whelan jw at jacksonwhelan.com
Mon May 14 15:35:09 UTC 2012

Thanks for the replies.

I will give them this - my request for removal was handled promptly by
both sites.

It's just much simpler for me to monitor one location for support
requests and bug reports. From what I could see they included no links
to the appropriate support forum, leaving users to post comments on
their listing pages looking for help.

Also, I have complete confidence that the download from WP.org will be
exactly the code I've provided. However, I have no assurances that their
download package hasn't been modified in anyway.

Thanks - Jackson