[wp-hackers] output buffering in general and wordpress

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:18:29 UTC 2012

does WP turn on the output_buffering ( or does it not care? - it
leaves it up to the php config )

And if I do turn it on (for some reason - maybe to get a hold of the
entire HTML being sent to the client), does it in any shape or form
interfere with the way WP works? In other words, can I just turn it on
or off on a page by page basis?