[wp-hackers] Caching as part of the core

Almog Baku almog.baku at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 00:16:59 UTC 2012

I agree.
The most famous php-application is implement caching as as integral part of
the system.

In drupal for example, there is based cache and you can install a module
who extend this caching.

By the way, drupal - patches to the core is really something unaccepted -
so I really not like this drop-ins idea.. hacky = bad.
If you ask me we should replace this hacky-dropins with much more hooks to
the core, and option to extend it(by using OOP for ex.)

~ Almog