[wp-hackers] Your development Setup

Wed Jul 18 15:45:14 UTC 2012

lol don't worry I'm on;ly new to wordpress not computers. As far as the
pictures I like to see what the setup looks like.

Personally I am on a PC now but like I said I am redoing my setup here and
want ideas on how you all do it.

Also someexample of machine specs would be nice just for comparison because
I don't want to bother getting more computer than I need. The other thing I
am curious about is multipule monitors. How many monitors do you use and do
you use each one for something specific.