[wp-hackers] Access the wordpress menu from another CMS in a subdirectory

Dwain Maralack dwain.maralack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:45:38 UTC 2012

Hi all

Thanks for the reply Ryan.

My challenge was to integrate Wordpress , BuddyPress and Family CMS .

The solution to having the same menu on all platforms was a plugin
called JSON-API. The plugin exposes Wordpress functions via an API.

I had to write a special function inside this plugin that would send
the current primary menu via the API.

Regards
Dwain Maralack
0731576641