[wp-hackers] styling a plugins widget in a theme

A5D info at a5d.org
Thu Jul 5 12:58:46 UTC 2012

Your options:
- Fork the current version and create your own making sure you abide by the licensing.
- Check the plugin to see if it'll be straightforward to use in your functions file instead of as a plugin
- Change the version number to something high - like 666 - this way it'll never get updated/ overwritten
- Speak to the developer and ask them to create a custom version for you (recommended)

Obviously, it's entirely up to you what you do and I take no responsibility whatsoever for the outcome.

Lee