[wp-hackers] Learning WordPress and Getting Support

Aero Maxx aero.maxx.d at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 08:02:21 UTC 2012

I can understand how that is good and helps you learn, but at the same
time its hard to get focussed on other peoples questions that may not
have anything to do with your problems or things you wish to do, and
therefore then hard to get anything done.

I've bookmarked the links that you mention though thank you very much
for those.

>>> Daniel.