[wp-hackers] Clickable links filter on FTP hostnames

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Dec 14 18:19:11 UTC 2012

Funnily enough, when I viewed your email in GMail, it did exactly the
same thing to your "ftp.example.com", in exactly the same way (adding
http:// to it and making it a link).

I don't know if you'd call this a bug, but it may be unexpected.
However, a large number of FTP sites are indeed webservers nowadays
too. Kinda makes sense.

-Otto