[wp-hackers] Two new, long-overdue plugins to make your wordpress life a little easier...

Rick Maltese okfrank at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 00:29:57 UTC 2011

I was merely suggesting other plugins that would be useful. Perhaps
this is not the thread for it.
I have tried like many web designers using wordpress to adapt existing
themes to match my needs.
I was thinking that a plugin would be useful that lists the various
changes to the default settings
something like windows system info use to do. The second point is that
if someone wants to make registered users posts easy to do without
using the dashboard I would like to see a plugin for that.
I do have a third wish and that is a plugin that handles user pages
that does not require the dashboard access.

Thanks for asking
Rick Maltese