[wp-hackers] How to make root relative urls work in, , subdomain

Marcus Pope Marcus.Pope at springbox.com
Fri Nov 4 00:08:01 UTC 2011

Yeah Otto you're right about that, and 1 hour is the typical case for one's own usage as described in the iphone debugging scenario.  Not everyone is guaranteed to get the update in 1 hour even with a 5 minute ttl because that can be ignored, but then again it's for development testing and it is just a one-time switch in the scenario provided (another mistake on my part.) - so even if it were 48 hours, not much to worry about there either.

But the whole concept of pinholing your dmz for development is a unique scenario not available to the developer masses depending on their hardware and network provider.

Thanks for keeping me honest! :D