[wp-hackers] how to add custom taxonomies to the post screen

IC IC icwordpress at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 00:01:51 UTC 2011

Hi,
By default, when adding a post, we see on the post screen some categories
box to choose some categories and the tags box to add some tag terms...
I created a few custom taxonomies. How do I make them show on the post
screen?

This is not an issue when you deal with a custom post type. Cause at the
time of post type creation phase, by using the custom post type plugin, you
can just pick and choose from those available custom taxonomies.