[wp-hackers] Two new, long-overdue plugins to make your wordpress life a little easier...

Marcus Pope Marcus.Pope at springbox.com
Tue Nov 1 15:24:25 UTC 2011

Jane, I'm with you on taking a break from this thread.  I think Dagan and I have finally migrated over to the other group for discussion.  He and I have clarified some of these points over there too.  Though to be fair, this is a bit of a different question despite the subject being the same and other points being made.  I'm actually more supportive of changing the thread entirely at this point if people still have questions about how to do migration workflows just so the subject doesn't innately emote these frustrations in people (and ever more so emote the guilt I have for starting it.)  But then again, some have discovered outlook / gmail rules that filter this specific thread out of sight - so maybe changing the subject is a bad idea ???

I have been working on the 3.3 upgrade and will continue to do so with my spare time, but a 5 minute response to a question in an email while I'm waiting on a meeting is a lot easier than fixing a bug in 5 minutes so though the total time spent is greater than 5 minutes it's all about what I could have been doing in that 5 minutes otherwise, which isn't much else of greater complication.  Since the thread is the same, and you don't care to read it, I don't think deleting the emails wholesale could consume too much of your or core member's time.