[wp-hackers] Mysql.com cracked, possible bad PR for WordPress

Vid Luther vid at zippykid.com
Wed Mar 30 14:10:46 UTC 2011

Mark,
 See Brian Layman's message, basically the list of tables and databases mention WordPress specifically, even though I'm fairly certain that WP was not the way in.
The point of the two links was to let people see the information that's public and be able to talk about it coherently as opposed to saying "wha? I dunno what you're talking about".

The first link actually lists the page where they got in from, one could view the source from there and determine it's not a WordPress generated page.

I didn't want to (hopefully) preach to the choir about what they should be doing once they found out a site they may have a login on was compromised, etc as well.