[wp-hackers] [GSOC 2011] Natural Language to SQL Translator

Dhruv Baldawa dhruvbaldawa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:21:56 UTC 2011

Thanks scribu,
Well, yes you can call it a specialized syntax, but it is definitely a
better way for querying and customization of query results. But, there are
certain cases which need to be taken care of while developing it, and is not
so obscure as you suppose it is. I am attaching the documentation prepared
by me for getting myself a better idea.

And the desktop notification module can be implemented for the various
platforms which support desktop notifications, they are very good to support
systems which offer notifications on changes.

I think both of these modules can be implemented during each of the
evaluations of GSoC.