[wp-hackers] Which PHP IDE do you use?

Christian Gundersson christian at buro2.se
Fri Mar 25 10:19:29 UTC 2011

I use Aptana, it's based on Eclipse and PDT so it's full featured. I like
that it's easy to synchronize to FTP/SFTP servers and the highlighting/code
hinting is very nice as well.

It's free and you could probably do the same with just Eclipse / PDT but I'm
lazy and it comes bundled for Win/Mac/Linux.

www.aptana.com

Regards,
//Christian, Büro 2