[wp-hackers] Which PHP IDE do you use?

ErisDS erisds at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 06:53:24 UTC 2011

I use Zend Studio on Linux at work, but find the Java IDE's (netbeans,
eclipse etc) run far too slow on Win. What's the point of function
prompts if googling it is quicker?

I have heard good things about Komodo, but I'm tight, so I use
PHPDesigner7. Not free but cheaper, relatively lightweight & does what
I need. Although it is a bit buggy I'm places. There's a free trial
available, I recommend having a go & seeing if it suits you.

Other than that, Vim is probably the answer.

Sent from my iPhone